Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rash On Hands And Feet My Son Has A Rash, It Started On His Hands And Knees Then Spread Up And Down His Legs And To The Feet.?

My son has a rash, it started on his hands and knees then spread up and down his legs and to the feet.? - rash on hands and feet

I called his doctor and told him his hands and feet are probably the disease and foot and leg is probably Exzema ...... Thats rash on the hands and feet are exactly the same as in the legs, so I think it is wrong ..... It is almost as light bulbs and cover most of the skin in the area thats infected. I thought it was chickenpox Maybee, but from what I read in the region of the trunk and spreads from there launched. Putting his hands and knees. It looks terrible, but it seems to correct. Hes not too difficult, or fever, and dosnt seem to find none, except occasionally rubbing his knees on the carpet when HES crawl. Anyone who knows anything ????? Hand and Foot

1 comment:

Susy! said...

I know nothing about the disease Hand, foot, but my son was still a child, such as eczema and this is what it seems. He had severe head to toe. Finally, he belonged. Eczema and itching blisters may appear that, seems to have been broken. Cotton clothing was number one. My son had cortical area recorded from time to time when topical medications do not have to do. I would love to take him to an allergist or dermatologist for eczema can be unhappy. Allergic reactions are intensified eczema.

Post a Comment