Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Many Calories Do 14 Chicken Wings Have I Want To Lose Weight. Am I Eating Two Much? And How Many Calories Is It?

I want to lose weight. am i eating two much? and how many calories is it? - how many calories do 14 chicken wings have

I am 14 years old, 60 kg. I hear gym about a year ago and gained twenty pounds in less than a year! My weight is not changed much, I'm the same size as all my friends, but they weigh over 10 kg more than most. I want to lose kg at least 10. Today I have a wheatbix ate for breakfast, wrap a cup of green tea, two apples, chicken, and probably a pasta dish for dinner, have I waited three hours to eat everything Inbetween and drank 5 bottles of 500 ml of water. The intention to continue with this in the coming weeks. Caloura can someone tell me how I made today and what I do to lose weight. Please, please, please, is this massive weight gain Conrolling my life, I'm not fat, but I want to lose more weight. Please help me, I Always weighed more than the girls in my gym and at school, even though they look the same as them. ATALL i appriciate any help. Thank you very much. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment